Food For Thought - Before you pull out your wallet:
- Who profits from this sale?
- Where was this item grown or made?
- How far did it travel?
- Were farmers’ or workers’ rights protected?
- Did the producer receive a living wage?
- Is it certified organic, Certified Pasture or fair trade?
- Is the company that makes or sells this item socially responsible?
- Is this product genuinely ecological and healthy?
- What would be an organic, local, Certified Pasture and Fair Trade or Fair Made alternative?